Happy Canada Day weekend!! Let’s celebrate at Mount Pleasant
Member Appreciation Day!
Bring your membership cards because this Sunday is Member Appreciation Day! Keep an eye out for member special signs on vendor tents for some good deals! Not a member? Sign up online, or at the information booth on market day!
Strawberries | Garlic Scapes | Raspberries | Salad Greens | Mushrooms | Chard | Turnips | Radishes | Potatoes | Zucchini | Eggs | Cheese| Seafood | Honey…Check out the full IN SEASON LIST HERE!
BCB HONEY FARM is new to Mt P Market! They run thousands of hives throughout the Lower Mainland and Peace River in an effort to make B.C. independent from imported bees. Their bees pollinate on a wide variety of crops: blueberry, cranberry, raspberry, and other local crops found in British Columbia. The honey is local and they sale it Raw,Unpasteurized and Unfiltered which makes it great for people with seasonal allergies.
Be sure to stop by and give them a warm Mt P welcome:)
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – opens May 6, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.