What’s Fresh at the West End – June 4
The West End Farmers Market got off to a wet start last Saturday! A big THANK YOU goes out to all of the loyal shoppers who braved the cold and rain to come on down and buy their local products – you are very much appreciated! We have a great lineup for this Saturday, June 4th…we hope to see you there!
WHAT’S FRESH AT THE WEST END:
Peonies, asparagus, beets, chives, cucumbers, garlic scapes, green apricots, green onions, head lettuce, peppers, radishes, raspberries, rhubarb, salad mix, strawberries, tomatoes, zucchini, snap peas, chard
NEW VENDORS THIS WEEK:
TOP PICKS TO CHECK OUT:
This Saturday is Member Appreciation Day at the West End Farmers Market! Keep your eye out for the rainbow-coloured signs on vendor tents and find out what specials they have on for Market Members. Not a member? Sign up online , or at the information booth on market day! Some member specials that we already know of are:
- $1 Organic Baguettes at A Bread Affair
- Free Anzac Cookie with purchase of a cooked pie at Aussie Pie Guy
- 5% off of all purchases at Gelderman Farms
- 10% off on $10.00 or more of Strawberries and Raspberries at Paul’s Produce
- $1 off Boxes of Fleur de Sel Caramels & $1 off Roasted Cocoa Nibs at Take A Fancy Chocolates & Sweets
The Mole Hill Community Housing Society will be having their Annual Lane Sale in their greenway, just behind the market. The sale goes from 10am-3pm… check it out for some sweet deals!
GET A COMPLETE LIST OF THIS WEEK’S WEST END FARMERS MARKET VENDORS HERE.
DISCOVER OUR FIVE OTHER SUMMER MARKET LOCATIONS ON OUR MARKETS PAGE.