Last Nat Bailey Pop-Up! Jan 30
You guys have been coming out and letting us know what you think about our Nat Bailey Pop-Up vendors. Here’s what has come of it all:
Who’s Coming Back
- Cedar Isle: Yoshi is finishing up his season on February 6 and then starts growing grain for the new year!
- Mandair Farms: Jasbir and Sajan will have an occasional schedule at Nat Bailey though to April but are at Hastings Park every week
- The Pie Co: Rob and his pies are coming back to Nat Bailey in March, but stay tuned in case he picks up some Food Truck Fest spots
- Real Meals: Sarah will have an alternating schedule at Nat Bailey through April
- SPARK Kombucha: Ellen is back at Nat Bailey in March and will let you know if she gets extra dates in February. Find her at Hastings Park too!
- Yellow Basket Baking: Mallory is going on baby leave but look out for these awesome bakers at a summer market near you!
Thanks for voting and letting us know that you loved these new vendors. We look forward to continuing to bring the best of local to a parking lot near you!
Food Truck February
This is one of the only places you can get access to over ten Food Trucks in one place without having to pay to get in and this year we’re going more green than ever. We’ve challenged our Food Trucks to create a meal that fits in a wide-mouth 16oz mason jar so we can reduce the food packaging generated onsite. Look for creative grilled cheese dippers, beautiful salads, hot apple desserts and more. Bring your friends so you can sample one of everything! More details
We’ve been teasing you for a few weeks now but the Donation Station will officially kick off at the Nat Bailey Winter Market this week! We’ve partnered with the Little Mountain Riley Park Neighbourhood Food Network to get fresh food to neighbours in need! For more details including benefiting programs and accepted items click here.
Did you miss the CSA Share Fair? You can still sign up, but be sure to sign up early before subscriptions are filled! VFM vendors offer everything from pre-loaded ‘credit’ cards, beastie boxes, weekly fruits and veggies boxes and more. A subscription to a CSA makes a great gift too. Check out our CSA Box Program page for farm and contact information.
See you at the market!