Nat Bailey – End of Season
Last Saturday, April 22nd, was the last Nat Bailey Winter Farmers Market before we kick off the summer season! We’ve got you covered this week with Hastings Park Farmers Market – open this Sunday, April 29th, 10-2pm at the PNE fair grounds. It has lots of FREE parking at Gate 2 – be sure to let the attendant know you are there for the farmers market. *Find Location Details here*
VFM would like to thank all the shoppers, vendors and community partners for making this another successful Winter Market Season! Your support is much appreciated, especially on all those wet days!
New – Riley Park Summer Market!
Like Shopping at Nat Bailey Winter Market? Live in the Riley Park Neighbourhood? VFM is excited to announce the opening of our brand new summer market in the newly renovated Riley Park – just across the street! Opening June 24th, Riley Park Farmers Market will feature 30 local farms and producers bringing you a great selection of fresh fruits and veggies, ethically raised and grass fed meat, eggs, and dairy, sustainable seafood, craft beer, wine, and spirits, artisanal prepared food, handmade craft, and food trucks!
Keep up to date with Riley Park weekly news by updating your email subscription settings HERE.
Find your neighbourhood market!
We’re ramping up for the summer market season and look forward to continue on developing a sustainable food system in Vancouver that helps feed people in our region, supports the local economy and protects our local environment and farms for decades to come!
SHOP THE LOCAL FOOD REVOLUTION AT THESE NEIGHBOURHOOD MARKETS:
- Trout Lake – opens May 6, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- Kitsilano – opens May 7, 10am-2pm – 10th Ave. & Larch St.
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.