This week @ Hastings Park – Dec 13th
Local Holiday Gift Guide at Hastings Park!
Have a foodie or locovore on your list? Here’s a quick gift guide for everyone on your list:
- Don Asperin: beautiful hand crafted wood cutting bpards, wood jewellery boxes and serving trays
- Nancy Esworthy: contemporary jewellery made from recycled, re-purposed and found materials – makes for the perfect gift for the eco-consicous fashionista
- Lochs & Lambs: carefully knitted scarves, mason jar cozies, baby sweaters and much more from recycled materials and quality yarn.
- BC Wine Studio: hand-crafted wines from a beaituful six-acrew vineyard in Oakanagan Falls, BC
- Dogwood Brewing: local and organic craft beer with their Organic Honey Lager and Organic IPA available on tap
- Odd Society Spirits: small-batch vodka, gin and creme de cassis crafted in the heart of East Vancouver
- Coconama Chocolates: smooth, colourful chocolates with unique flavours like green teah, lemon basil and tomato will delight any sweet tooth
- Le Meadow’s Pantry: hand made, all natural jams and marmalade using local fruits, spices, herbs and liquors
- Trudy Ann’s Chai & Spices: traditional chai from India made from organic ingredients with no added flavours
- Pâté Pastiche: savoury small-batch vegan pâté made with organic and local ingredients – perfect for the veggie lover or foodie meat eater
Give the gift of local food – we have gift cards available at the Info Booth with market money for your favourite foodie. For a limited time only, purchase $100 gift cards and get $10 coupon for you to spend in January!
- December 20th: last market before the holidays
- December 27th: closed for the holidays
- January 3rd: open for 2016
Connect with Us!
Keep connected with your favourite market and signup for weekly blog updates! Click here to sign up for Hastings Park or sign up for any of our other Vancouver Farmers Market newsletters.
Like our the Hastings Park Farmers Market Facebook page, tag your Instagram photos and Tweets @vanmarkets #HastingsParkWFM – help spread the market grow and spread the word.
See you at the market!
For a complete weekly vendor schedule, check out our Weekly Market Map.