Trout Lake – May 16
Wow! What a fantastic opening week
We saw over 4000 people and had the highest opening day sales ever. Thanks to founding manager, Devorah Kahn, Deputy Mayor, Andrea Reimer, and Executive Director, Tara McDonald for opening the market with flourish.
No more weekly reminders
We’ve discontinued our weekly reminder service, so if you’re looking for up-to-date info about who’s going to be at the market and what they’re going to have, look no further. Here’s a quick briefing on our handy website tools:
- Juicy Details: Our Market News column talks about what’s in season and upcoming at the markets
- Vendor Schedules: You can always check our interactive market map for the current schedule
- Still want an email? Sign up for our Market Newsletter!
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Twin Oaks Farm: Keith and Sheila have been selling venus fly traps and fruit fly catchers at Trout Lake for years, but this is their last week at the market this season. Don’t miss them!
- Armstrong Asparagus Farm: Mark and Corinne have been growing sweet, juicy asparagus since 1997 – ’tis the season for grilled and steamed asparagus!
- Twig Prints: Founder and designed Abbie Finestone creates charming, hand-drawn designs and prints the old-fashioned way – by hand. Check out her lovely planters, linens and baskets and bring them into your home
Dig In! Garden Fest – NEXT WEEK!
We’re celebrating gardens and growing things next Saturday, May 23rd. Check out our event page for more info on live demos, rain barrels and more!
See you at the market!