Trout Lake – Oct 4
We’re nearing the end of Trout Lake; three more weeks until closing day on October 18. Fall is ripe with harvest-y goodness, though, so make sure to make the most of these three weeks before they’re gone!
Member Specials this week:
- Chilitank – Frozen Chili Special – 1 for $10, 2 for $19, or 3 for $25
- Culver City Salads – Free cookie with purchase of any meal
- Cranberry Meadows – .50 cents off Small Basket, and $1 off Large Basket of Cranberries
- Estevan Tuna – $1 off any vacuum packed Tuna, any flavour
- Fresh Off the Boat Seafoods – 10% off Sashimi Grade Salmon from this Summer’s huge Salmon Run!
- Frostbites – .50 cents off Any Cordial
- Ildiko Jewelery – $5 off Any Pair of Earrings
- Jennifer’s Jiffies – Any Grain Salad Mix for $6
- Sleeping Mtn. Organic Farms – .50 cents off per lb. when you reserve your Thanksgiving turkey this weekend
Fall Fair at Mt Pleasant – Oct 5: Celebrate the best of fall produce, food trucks, yummy treats and more! Applebarn Pumpkin Farm is making a rare fall appearance with a giant pumpkin crate and many vendors are offering extra specials! We’ll have bean bag toss & pumpkin painting. If you bring a garden veggie or carved pumpkin for display, we’ll even give you $2 off a hot apple cider or pumpkin spice latte!
Other dates to keep in mind:
- Oct 5: Hastings Park Winter Market at the PNE opens! (runs every Sunday, 10-2 until November 30)
- Oct 11 & 12: Mt Pleasant and Kerrisdale finish up Thanksgiving Weekend
- Oct 18: Harvest Fest & Pie Competition at West End
- Oct 18 & 19: West End, Trout Lake & Kitsilano close for the season
- Oct 19: RIPE Fundraiser Dinner (almost sold out!)
- Nov 1: Winter Market at Nat Bailey opens! (runs every Saturday, 10-2 until April 25, closed December 27)
See you at the markets!