Trout Lake – Sept 27
We’ve only got 4 weeks left! Phew – the summer has flown by and we’re looking ahead to winter. We’ve got two winter markets this year: Hastings Park Winter Market at the PNE starts Sunday, October 5 and the Winter Farmers Market at Nat Bailey kicks off on November 1! We’re still enjoying the harvest season at Trout Lake, though. Lots of events, vendors and produce to enjoy.
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Cranberry Meadows: You know it’s harvest & Thanksgiving time when Jamie comes with his cranberries. Stop by and start practicing your salad, sauce and muffin recipes!
- Poplar Grove Arbour Hazelnuts: Peter and Elizabeth have fresh green hazelnuts! They’ll be at Trout Lake for the next few weeks.
- Urban Wood Fired Pizza: They’re back by popular request! Enjoy your own delicious personal pizza out of a traveling wood fired oven for lunch (or breakfast… )
- Fall Fair at Mt Pleasant Farmers Market – Oct 5
- Harvest Fest at West End Farmers Market – Oct 18
- RIPE Feast at the Roundhouse: This delicious feast features Vancouver Farmers Market vendors and local chefs. It’s selling out quickly, so get your ticket soon!
See you at the market!