Two weeks left! Nat Bailey – April 16
Only 2 weeks left!
We’ve only got 2 weeks left at the Nat Bailey Winter Farmers Market before we kick off the summer season! If you haven’t had a chance to experience the winter market on a sunny spring Saturday, now is the time. Connect with your community, meet friends and of course enjoy the freshest food in the city!
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Creperie La Boheme – is back for the next two weeks! Come enjoy a delicious, sweet or savory crepe.
- Hannah Brook Farm – Paul is back at the market this week with the first asparagus of the season! Come early because he will sell out!
- Paul’s Produce – Bringing greenhouse cucumbers and bell peppers! They’ll have leeks and frozen berries too! Did we mention their peppers are only $2.99lb!
- Twin Oak Farms – bringing carnivorous plants – pick up your venus flytraps, pitcher plants and sundews!
Pop-up City Hall
Come learn what’s going in your Vancouver! The pop-up city hall will be at the market this week only and talking everything from emergency preparedness to liquor policy. The City is reviewing liquor regulations and they want to hear from you! Keep an eye out for their tent on Saturday and take the survey here.
We’re ramping up the summer market season and look forward to keepin’ on developing a sustainable food system in Vancouver that helps feed people in our region, supports the local economy and protects our local environment and farms for decades to come!
Shop the Local Food Revolution at these neighbourhood markets:
- Yaletown – opens May 5, 2pm-6pm – Mainland St between Davie & Helmcken
- Trout Lake – opens May 7, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot of John Hendry Park
- Kitsilano – opens May 8, 10am-2pm – Larch & 10th
- West End – opens May 28 – 9am-2pm – 1100 Block Comox
- Main St Station – opens June 1, 2pm-6pm – Main St / Science World Station
- Mt Pleasant – opens June 12, 10am-2pm – Guelph & 8th Ave
See you at the market!