What’s Fresh at Kitsilano – July 2
Stawberries | Garlic Scapes | Lettuce | Cherries | Turnips | Radishes | Peas | Eggs | Chicken | Raspberries | Mushrooms | Herbs | Kale | Cucumbers | Seafood | Collard Greens | Zucchini | Carrots | Cheese
CHECK OUT OUR IN SEASON AT THE MARKETS BLOG FOR A FULL MARKET FRESH GUIDE.
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL KITSILANO VENDOR LIST
Member Appreciation Day
Membership Appreciation Day is this week! In addition to being a major player in supporting local farmers and producers, Vancouver Farmers Members enjoy specials and discounts from a number of vendors on the first market of every month! Find out more about the importance of our members and the perks here!
A few of the member specials include:
- Johnny Pops – $3 Pops
- Rockweld Farm – Buy 2 Cornish Get 1 Free
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters – Buy 3 Pieces of Cheese Get 10% Off
- Applebarn Pumpkin Farm – $1 off $6 Pepper Challenge Bags, 50 cents off $3 Pepper Challenge Bag, $2 off 5lb Boxes of Roma Tomatoes
There are even more specials, come check them out at the market!
KidSafe Donation Station
The KidSafe Project Society is a Vancouver-based charity whose mission is to provide nurturing safe havens fro vulnerable inner-city children when schools are traditionally closed. This week, drop by the KidsSafe Donation Station and donate, so the project can provide nutritious meals to children using market produce.
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – Saturdays 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – Saturdays 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – Sundays 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – Wednesdays 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – Thursdays 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – Saturdays 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Get a complete list of this week’s Kitsilano Market vendors here.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.