What’s Fresh at Kitsilano – July 9
Cherries | Garlic Scapes | Lettuce | Turnips | Radishes | Peas | Eggs | Chicken | Raspberries | Mushrooms | Herbs | Kale | Cucumbers | Seafood | Collard Greens | Zucchini | Carrots | Cheese | Blackberries
Check out our In Season at the Markets blog to read about peas and summer squash!
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL KITSILANO VENDOR LIST
Electro Recycle is ready to accept over 300 small appliances while you shop the best in local flavours at Kitsilano Farmers Market. Have recycling questions? Ask their friendly staff onsite located near the information booth! For what they can accept please visit their website at electrorecycle.ca/
AMS Bike Co-op
Get your bike tuned while you shop around the market with the UBC Bike Co-Op’s Cycling Resource Centre! The Bike Co-Op also collects bike accessory donations (bike lights, helmets, bells etc) for their Bici Libre program. Find out more about their program here.
Vendor Feature – Spread’Em Kitchen
SPREAD’EM! is a dip and spread company based in Vancouver. Using locally sourced produce and a simplistic whole-foods approach, they provide maximum flavour with no harmful additives or preservatives. These dips can be used cold for dipping crackers or veggies at parties, the beach, or a as a lunchtime snack!
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – Saturdays 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – Saturdays 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – Sundays 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – Wednesdays 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – Thursdays 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – Saturdays June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Get a complete list of this week’s Kitsilano Market vendors here.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.