What’s Fresh at Kitsilano – June 11
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL KITSILANO VENDOR LIST
Electro Recycle is ready to accept over 300 small appliances while you shop the best in local flavours at Kitsilano Farmers Market. Have recycling questions? Ask their friendly staff onsite located near the information booth! For what they can accept please visit their website at electrorecycle.ca/
AMS Bike Co-op
Get your bike tuned while you shop around the market with the UBC Bike Co-Op’s Cycling Resource Centre! The Bike Co-Op also collects bike accessory donations (bike lights, helmets, bells etc) for their Bici Libre program. Find out more about their program here.
Vendor Features – Green Coast Coffee, Ice Cap Organics
Green Coast Coffee, often located in the Kits Cafe section of the market and known for their cold brew coffee, has added iced tea to their menu! Pictured is a Cold Brewed Pink Grapefruit Iced Tea on Nitro. Also featured is the “Blue Roy” a caffeine-free blueberry rooibos iced tea that’s full of antioxidants, and the “Black Silk”, a Sri Lankan black tea with marshmallow root.
Ice Cap Organics is a young, small-scale farm in Pemberton, founded in 2008. They are only a few markets into their season and will be here all summer! This week is their second week of swiss chard and green garlic, and the first week of carrots and zucchini!
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – Saturdays 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – Saturdays 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – Sundays 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – Wednesdays 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – Thursdays 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Get a complete list of this week’s Kitsilano Market vendors here.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.