What’s Fresh at Kitsilano – June 25
Stawberries | Garlic Scapes | Lettuce | Turnips | Radishes | Peas | Eggs | Chicken | Raspberries | Mushrooms | Herbs | Kale | Cucumbers | Seafood | Collard Greens | Carrots | Cheese
CHECK OUT OUR IN SEASON AT THE MARKETS BLOG FOR A FULL MARKET FRESH GUIDE.
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL KITSILANO VENDOR LIST
Product Features – Raspberries and Fresh Sockeye
This week at least two farms will have their first week of raspberries! Both in Abbotsford and family run, Paul’s Produce and Fresh Quality Produce will have some. Not sure how fast they’ll sell out, so come early!
Blue Comet Seafoods will be bringing fresh sockeye fillets from the Nass Region this weekend. Skippers Tony and Sasha have been selling at the Vancouver Farmers Markets for over 10 years and have been fishing for a combined 75 years between the two of them!
Opening Day for Riley Park – June 24th
Don’t forget to check out the newest market, Riley Park, across the street from the Nat Bailey winter market location. Saturdays, 10am-2pm, this weekend will have opening day festivities at 10am including cake!
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – Saturdays 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – Saturdays 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – Sundays 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – Wednesdays 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – Thursdays 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Get a complete list of this week’s Kitsilano Market vendors here.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.