What’s Fresh at Trout Lake – July 2nd
Member Appreciation Day
It’s Member Appreciation Day, the first market of the month! Members help support our non-profit organization in organizing 8 seasonal farmers markets every year. On Member Appreciation Day, we say thank you by waiving the $2 transaction fee for market money. Vendors also offer discounts!
Here are some of the deals available at Trout Lake on Saturday:
- A Bread Affair – $1 Organic Baguettes
- Albert’s Herbs and Nursery – All vegetable bedding plants 25% off any purchase over $10
- Gelderman – Ground Pork, $3.50/lb (reg. $4.25)
- Nidhi’s Cuisine – Baked Samosas, 3 for $11
- Purebread – .50 cents Off Any Loaf of Bread
- Rockweld Farm – Buy Two Packs of Chicken Drumsticks, Get One Free
- Stapleton Sausage – 10% Off Any Two Packages
- Sole Food Street Farms – Free Bunch of Perennial Herbs with Any Purchase over $5
Curious about the membership program? Check out the different levels of membership here.
basil, beets, beans, bell peppers, blackberries, blueberries, bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, chard, cherries, cherry tomatoes, Chinese lettuce, chives, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, green onions, peas, potatoes, radicchio, radishes, raspberries, rhubarb, salad mix, strawberries, sunflowers, turnips, wheatgrass, zucchini
We’ve got a Trout Lake vendor that we’re seeing for the first time this season!
Howling Dog Art Company
This week is one of your last chances to buy plant starts for your garden! Albert’s Herbs and Nursery has beautiful squash plants, among others. Plant them now and you’ll have beautiful squash by the end of summer.
ElectroRecycle will be at the market ready to accept over 300 different kinds of small appliances, as well as answer any recycling questions you may have!