Winter Market – Feb 14
We’re moving! We hope you’ve already heard about it, but this week, it’s finally happening – the Winter Market is moving across the street to the Riley Park site. Parking is still in the overflow lot of Nat Bailey and along Ontario Street. Washrooms are at Hillcrest and at the Riley Park Caretaker house. Check out our blog post for more details.
Food Truck February: Look for Market Menu specials like the Very Gouda Veggie Gratin, the Harvest Shaker, the Tasty BEET and more! All trucks are featuring local ingredients sourced right from the market. Vote for your favourite at the Info Booth or snap a pic and tag @vanmarkets #foodtruckfeb on Instagram to win! Check out our event page for more details
Don’t miss these vendors – just added this week!
- Bryan and Agnes Warmerdam Specialty Daffodils: it’s been a mild winter, so warm your Valentine’s heart with a bunch of early daffodils!
- Scentimental Creations: First 15 people with a $20+ purchase will receive a very special Valentine’s Day bath gift!
- Sweet Thea Cakes: Laurie tells us Valentine’s Day is their holiday – check out his stall to find out why
- Coconama Chocolate Co: Taka has chocolates your Valentine has never tried before – try his beet, kale or sweet potato
- Ambercott Acres: James always brings delightful dried Okanagan sunshine
Find a more complete list of products, vendor info and interactive market map here.
See you at the market!