Festive Season arrives at Nat Bailey – Dec 5
We’re seeing all kinds of gift ideas, special promotions and tasty treats at the Winter Markets these days – make sure to shop with both your weekly groceries and your holiday list in mind. You never know what you might just find amid the 60+ local producers at Nat Bailey WFM…
Member Appreciation Day
Vancouver Farmers Markets the non-profit society that makes the Nat Bailey Winter Farmers Market possible and our members are an important part of that! Check out some of the great deals at the market this week:
- A Bread Affair – $1 Organic Baguettes
- Blue Comet Seafoods – 10% Off Haida Gwaii line caught Spring Salmon
- Chef Enrick – $10 Off a 10lb. Wild Deep Dish Tourtière filled with Venison, Duck, and Pork. The ultimate Christmas Dinner – comes with a Free Jar of Fruit Ketchup! $110 (reg $120)
- Coconama Chocolates – $1 Off Boxes of Chocolate, $4 (reg. $5)
- Cropthorne Farm – $2/lb. Organics Potatoes (reg $2.50)
- Estevan Tuna – $1 Off all Tuna Loins
- Farm House Natural Cheeses – 10% Off NEW WINTER CHEESE all December
- Frostbites – Mini Bottles of Cordial (perfect for stockings!), Buy 4 Get 1 Free
- Helmers Organics – Organic Carrots, $2.50/lb.
- Jane’s Honey – $1 Off Gift Packs of 3 Honey Varieties, $6 (reg $7)
- JJ’s Trucketeria – $1 Off Market Bowls
- Jobst-Hof Orchard – Save $15 on Case of 12 x 500ml Juices in glass swing top bottles, $45 (reg. $60), Walnuts for $4.49/lb. (reg. $5)
- Klippers Organics – Save $2 on 2 Bags of Organic Carrots, $8 for 2 (reg. $5 each)
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – $2 off Mini Preserves Gift Bundle – 3 Varieties of Jam wrapped in linen cloth from Ratatouille, $15 (reg $17)
- Ostro Organics – Save $15 on Gift Bundle of 3 x 100ml Organic Seed Oils, 3 x 190g Organic Seed Butters, and 1 x 750ml Organic Coconut Oil, $60 (reg $75)
- Pate Pastiche – $1 Off Small Sundried Tomato Pate, $9 (reg. $10)
- Rockweld Farms – Wing Special – Buy One Pack, Get 2nd Pack 50% Off, or Buy 2 Get 1 FREE
- SoleFood Street Farms – 50 cents Off Any Jar of Preserves, including Salsa Verde, Ratatouille, Hot Sauce, and Cucumber Relish
- Stapleton’s Sausage – 10% Off Steak, Mushroom, and Bison Sausage
- Take A Fancy Chocolates & Sweets – $1 Off Boxes of 4 Caramels, including fleur de sel, habanero, or spiced rum
- The Granola King & Her Majesty’s Pie Co. – 10% Off All Granola, 2 x 6 inch Classic Crust Pies for $15
- Urban Digs Farm – Free Gift of Product ($5-10 value) for Market Members
- West Best – 3lbs of Any Coffee, $40 (reg. $45). Free Coffee with purchase of 1lb or more of beans
Not a member? Sign up online or at the Market Information Booth
Gift-giving from the Market
T’is the season to think of little somethings for your favourite people and we think the market is a great place to find them! Vendors have an assortment of delectable edibles and we’ve got some great gifts at the Info Booth too!
- 20th Anniversary Market Merch: We pulled out the stops this year and have some pretty great t-shirts, canvas bags and cedar crates. Everything is limited edition and sustain-ably sourced!
- grown in vancouver calendars: Beautifully illustrated, featuring produce grown in Vancouver, this calendar is a perfect teacher gift and should probably go on your wall too!
- Market Money gift cards: What could be better than receiving a shopping spree to the market? We stick market money onto adorable Jane Koo cards that you can fit into an envelope! Special perk: buy $100 worth of gift cards and receive $10 to spend yourself!
Check out our handy 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for more ideas!
Save the world and win $500 in market money
This weekend is your LAST CHANCE to enter to win $500 in Market Money from Electrorecycle! All you have to do is clear out the old, broken small appliances that are cluttering up your cupboards and closets, and bring ’em down to the Electrorecycle tent at Nat Bailey. Easy right?
See you at the market!