Volunteering is a great way to get involved to help develop a more sustainable food system and help create vibrant farmers markets in Vancouver!
We are currently not accepting any new volunteer applications, until end of Feb 2024. This page will be updated, once we start accepting new volunteer requests.
What VFM volunteers do:
- Create welcoming atmospheres at the markets
- Assist market staff with market setup/teardown
- sell memberships during our membership drive
- …and so much more!
- 30% off VFM merchandise while volunteering
- After 10 hours of volunteering receive one-year Cherry Tomato Membership
- After receiving a one-year Cherry Tomato Membership, receive 15% off VFM merchandise at any time and take advantage of monthly vendor deals on Membership Appreciation Day
- For each shift volunteered in a month be entered to win one of two $50 monthly Gift Certificate draws