#foodtruckfeb week 3!
Food Truck February continues for its third week of tasty eats with zero waste! We’ve got 16oz wide-mouth mason jars and some fun (& practical!) limited edition VFM cozies to fill up at a food truck of your choice! Pick up your jar and cozy for only $5 and fill it with the #MarketJar item that gets those taste buds moving!
We’ve got the best line-up all month this Saturday, so if you haven’t braved the rain yet, you should definitely do it Saturday. Here’s a few #MarketJar items you can expect to see this Saturday at Nat Bailey:
- Melt City Grilled Cheese: Pictured above: This grilled cheese will be served up on stick with a delicious soup to be dipped in!
- Soho Road Naan Kebab: The team at Soho Road have launched a second truck called the Tiffin Walla that fits well with reducing packaging waste at food trucks by serving up lunch in reusable tiffins! They’ve got lots of vegan and gluten free options but make sure you try their spicy channa masala!
- JJ’s Trucketeria: This is probably the best bang for your buck – $5 gets you a jar full of veg, grains and delicious JJ’s dressing
- Le Tigre: CRACK on Rice – you know that famous salad you can’t get enough of? Yeah… now it’s on rice and you can put it in a jar
- Old Country Pierogi: These guys are bringing a Polish classic – Hangover Soup! Nothing like sauerkraut to cure what ails you!
- The Schnitzel Shack: Mihaela is serving up her classic cabbage rolls lazy-man style. We recommend filling up your jar and then taking home the frozen pack for later!
- Disco Cheetah: Check out our picture of their Jar Salad on Facebook – your decision is made
Don’t forget to take a picture of your #MarketJar, post it on Instagram, tag @vanmarkets and you’ll be entered to win a farmers market #ZeroWaste survival kit!
Find the full vendor list here
See you at the market!
Click here to find more information on the Nat Bailey Winter Market
Click here for the full vendor list and market map
Sign up to get this weekly update sent straight to your inbox!