Last chance! Food Truck Feb at Nat Bailey
Food Truck February continues for its fourth week of tasty eats with zero waste! This week is your last chance to get your very own limited edition VFM cozy and 16oz wide-mouth mason jar for our discounted $5 festival price… make sure you get yours this weekend! #FoodTruckFeb runs at both Nat Bailey and Hastings Park!
This week’s #MarketJar menu
- Melt City Grilled Cheese: Soup & Grilled Cheese-on-a-stick
- JJ’s Trucketeria: JJ’s Salad
- Le Tigre: CRACK on Rice
- The Schnitzel Shack: Lazy-Man Cabbage Rolls
- Aussie Pie Guy: Mini Anza Cookies
- The Kaboom Box: Veggie Poutine
- Super Thai Food:
- Yolk’s Breakfast: Yogurt Granola Parfait
- Chilitank.com: Beef and/or Veggie Chili
- West Best Coffee Roasters: Maples Syrup Latte
- The Bean Buggy: Mexican Hot Chocolate
Don’t forget to take a picture of your #MarketJar, post it on Instagram, tag @vanmarkets and you’ll be entered to win a farmers market #ZeroWaste survival kit!
Share a little food with your neighbours in need! Little Mountain Food Network will be at Nat Bailey every 2nd and 4th Saturday until the end of April. More details here
(also, not sure if you’ve noticed, but spring is coming to the farmers markets…. we’re welcoming back Good Time Farming, Bryan and Agnes Specialty Daffodils AND have added Golden Ears Cheesecrafters every single week!)
See you at the market!