Last chance! Nat Bailey – April 23
Thanks for a great season!
This is it folks, the last week of the Nat Bailey Winter Farmers Market before we kick off the summer season! We’ve got you covered next week, though, because Hastings Park runs until May 1.
rhubarb | asparagus | nettles | fiddleheads | spinach | chives | greenhouse cucumbers | greenhouse peppers | greenhouse tomatoes
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Outwest Ranches – Carol only sells with Vancouver Farmers Markets in the winter, so if you haven’t checked her out yet, this is your last chance until November! Look for beef, eggs and frozen blackberries.
- K & M Farms – Mark and Jill are only winter market folks too, and one of few producers who are bringing turkey to the markets. Make sure to stock up!
We’re ramping up the summer market season and look forward to keepin’ on developing a sustainable food system in Vancouver that helps feed people in our region, supports the local economy and protects our local environment and farms for decades to come!
Shop the Local Food Revolution at these neighbourhood markets:
- Yaletown – opens May 5, 2pm-6pm – Mainland St between Davie & Helmcken
- Trout Lake – opens May 7, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot of John Hendry Park
- Kitsilano – opens May 8, 10am-2pm – Larch & 10th
- West End – opens May 28 – 9am-2pm – 1100 Block Comox
- Main St Station – opens June 1, 2pm-6pm – Main St / Science World Station
- Mt Pleasant – opens June 12, 10am-2pm – Guelph & 8th Ave
Have we mentioned that when you shop at Vancouver Farmers Markets, you’re helping to support over 270 small BC farmer and artisan food makers like us, helping keep over 6,000 acres of local farmland in sustainable food production? Pretty sweet.
Thanks for all your support this winter. See you at the summer markets!