Nat Bailey OPENS this Saturday! November 5
We’re excited to be back at Nat Bailey for another Winter Market season!
The Nat Bailey Winter Farmers Market is our biggest farmers market that brings over 160 VFM producers and shoppers from all over the city, together in one place.
Member Appreciation Week
Vancouver Farmers Markets is a non-profit organization that makes farmers markets possible in the city. We are supported by our members and like to give back every once and a while. Bring your member card and save 15% at the Market Information Booth every week, skip the Market $ transaction fee this week, and save at these vendors:
- Aji Gourmet Products – Buy any 3 Aji products and save $5
- Aussie Pie Guy – Save $3 on purchase of Hot Pie or Box of Frozen Pies
- Crisp Organics – Organic Winter Squash, $1.50/lb
- Farm House Natural Cheeses – $1 off Market Special Cheese, $6.50 (reg. $7.50)
- Goldwing – $1.50 off Turkey Drumsticks
- Her Majesty’s Pie Co. & The Granola King – 2 for $15 on 6” Pies, 2 for $20 on all 750g Granolas
- Jennifer’s Jiffies – Simple Soothing Noodle Soup Mix, $7
- Klippers Organics – 10% off any $10 bag of Dried Fruit
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – $1 off jars of Balsamic Strawberry Jam
- Rockweld Farms – Buy 2 packages of Chicken Wings, get one free
- Spark Kombucha – $1 off 1 Litre Kombucha Fills
- Stapleton Sausage – 10% off any 2 packages of Sausage
- Take A Fancy Chocolate & Sweets – $1 off box of four Fleur de Sel Caramels
- The Local Churn – $1 off 120g size of Peach, Cinnamon, or Maple Butter
- The Raw Guy – 2 for $9 on any package of Kale Crunchies (reg. $6/each)
- Urban Digs – Buy any one product and get 25% o a jar of Bacon Jam
Not a member? Sign up online or at the market this weekend.
Celebrate the diversity of local foods available from our growers at the market in a new program called Local Food Global Flavours.
ENTER our Instagram contest & get a chance to win a limited edition market shopping tote with graphics by local designer, Jane Koo. Find a recipe at the market or check them out online. Make the recipe & snap a shot, tagging it on Instagram with #lfgfrecipes. You’ll be automatically entered to win! We’ll give away one prize a week in October so get cooking!
TOUR Vancouver Farmers Markets oldest market location in this short video tour with subtitles in English and Chinese. https://youtu.be/oPM_64yHJkU
Hastings Park Winter Market
Have you heard about the Hastings Park Winter Farmers Market? Did you know it’s every Sunday from November to April? With lots of free parking? If you miss Nat Bailey, be sure to head to the east side to pick up your weekly groceries! Details here
Visit us at Nat Bailey Stadium (4601 Ontario St.), Saturdays, 10am-2pm
Get a complete list of this week’s Nat Bailey vendors here