November Member Specials
Brrrrrrr! There’s an unmistakable chill in the air these days, signalling the start of the Winter Market Season. Our ever popular Winter Market at Nat Bailey Stadium kicks off this Saturday, November 1st, from 10am – 2pm, and features a packed-out roster of farmers, food trucks, prepared food, and craft vendors.
Market fans now have two winter locations to choose from! Our Hastings Park pilot market runs every Sunday from 10am – 2pm until November 30. If you haven’t been to check it out, you’ll find us between the Forum and the Agrodome – click on this map link for more details.
This weekend is Membership Appreciation at the Markets. Bring your Member Card for free Market Money transactions and 15% off all merchandise at the Info Tent. Also look for the rainbow “Member Special” signs posted at vendor stalls throughout the market to save!
November Member Specials
- Blue Comet Seafoods – 10% off Wild Sockeye Salmon Fillets and Wild Ocean Silver Bright Chum Fillets – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Chili Tank – Frozen Chili is back! 1 x 750ml for $10, 2 x 750ml for $19, 3 x 750ml for 27 – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Chef’s Natural Sausage – 10% off Steak & Mushroom and Mild Italian Fennel Sausage – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Cropthorne Farm – Organic Celeriac, $2/each (reg $3.50)
- Eli’s Serious Sausage – $1 off any Sausage – Nat Bailey
- Estevan Tuna – $1 off any package of Frozen Tuna – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Farm House Natural Cheeses – Grass Fed Butter, $8.25/block. Sells out fast so come early so you don’t miss out! – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Fresh Off the Boat Ocean Foods – 10% off Wild Sockeye Salmon – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Ildiko Jewelry – 10% off all purchases – Hastings Park
- Jane’s Honey Bees – $1 off 1 kg jars of Honey – Nat Bailey
- Jennifer’s Jiffies – Grain Salad Mixes, $6/each – Hastings Park
- K&M Farms – Pasture-raised Chicken Drumsticks, $2.50/lb – Nat Bailey
- Nidhi’s Cuisine – 3 Baked Samosas for $11, 3 Chutneys for $21 – Hastings Park
- Pate Pastiche – Large pate, any flavour, $14 – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Plenty Wild Farms – Winter Squash, $1.50/lb – Nat Bailey
- Poplar Grove Hazelnuts – $1 off Hazelnut Oil (1 per customer), 4lb bag of Rye Grain Berries for $10 (reg $12)
- Rockweld Farm – Minced Chicken Breast – Buy One Get 2nd One of Equal or Less Value 50% off – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- Small Pleasures – 50 cents off Small Cake Loaves, and $1 off Large Cake Loaves – Nat Bailey
- Take A Fancy Chocolate & Sweets – 10% off Chocolate dipped fruits – Cherries, Goldenberries, or Pineapple – Hastings Park, Nat Bailey
- The Hive – $2 off Tea Towels or Tote Bags – Hastings Park
- Three Feet Below – Jars of Sauerkraut, $9 (reg $10) – Hastings Park
- Trudy Ann’s Chai – Any four $5 bags of tea for $19 (reg $20), any three $10 bags of tea for $27 (reg $30), or any four $10 bags of tea for $35 (reg $40) – Hastings Park
Bring your card to the market and save!