Opening Day at Kitsilano – May 8
We’re excited to kick off the Kitsilano Farmers Market’s ninth season this Sunday, May 8 from 10am-2pm! Stop by Kitsilano Community Centre at 10th Ave and Larch St and shop fresh weekly at Vancouver’s urban farmers market, featuring the finest selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, meat, dairy and poultry, baked goods, artisan food and craft products, fresh fish, and local artisan beer, wine and spirits. With over 60 vendors to shop with each week, Kitsilano Farmers Markets has fans of fresh covered!
What’s Fresh at Kitsilano:
Eggplant, cucumbers, peppers, salad greens, garden starts, Asian vegetables, carnivorous plants, broccoli, cauliflower
New Vendors this Week:
33 Acres Brewing, Muy Rico Mexican Foods & Rockweld Farm
It’s Member Appreciation Day, so look out for Member Specials signage at the market! The first market of each month, we give a little extra love to our annual Market Members in the form of specials and discounts from VFM and our vendors. Not a member yet? Sign up online or at the Market Info Tent at any of our six summer locations.
Hot deals this Membership Appreciation Day at Kitsilano:
- Applebarn – $1 off their pepper bags and 50 cents off their bags of mini cukes
- BC Wine Studio – The Escapist Sparkling Muscat Viognier $20 per bottle (usually $23)
- French Made Baking – Canelés: $2.50 each, 6 for $10; Croissants: mix & match any 6: $18
- Ildiko Jewellery – $5 off any two pairs of earrings
- Mixers & Elixirs – $2 off any regular (12oz) sized bottle of shrubs
- Ostro Organics – 750ml coconut oil, 1 Gift Box Seeds, 100ml Poppy Seed Oil $55 instead of $65
- Stapleton Sausage – 10% customer’s choice
- Take a Fancy Chocolates – $1 of boxes of fleur de sel caramels – 85% dark or 50% dark-milk