Thanks for another great season in Yaletown!
The summer markets officially finish up this week at the final Yaletown Farmers Market of 2015! On behalf of the market team, volunteers and vendors we want to say thanks for all your support this season! After the market this week we divide into our two winter location’s – Hastings Park Winter Market (Sundays, starting November 8, 10am-2pm at the PNE) and Nat Bailey Winter Market (Saturdays, starting November 7, 10am-2pm at Nat Bailey Stadium).
Don’t forget about our annual Holiday Market at the Croatian Cultural Centre – Saturday, December 12, 2015 from 10 am to 4 pm. Visit the market page for participating vendors and details on our first ever Gingerbread House Competition!
Make sure your last market visit includes these vendors:
- Cropthorne Farm – bringing giant Kohlrabi harvested this week –it taste great in a slaw
- Glen Valley Artichoke – grab a jar of Donna’s sauerkraut – she even offers samples so you can have a taste first!
- Shalefield Organic Gardens – find the only organic ginger at the market – come early because it goes fast!
- Klippers Organic Acres – It’s your last chance to grab those heirloom tomatoes this season – the frost isn’t far out.
- Purebread – Finish your shop with a freshly baked loaf of bread and a sweet treat that is like no other!
See you at the market!
For a complete list of vendors at the market this week, check out our market map