This week @ Hastings Park – November 22
“All the selection with out the bone crushing crowds”
– Facebook User review
Hastings Park has everything you’re looking for in a market – friendly vendors, helpful staff, a wide selection of produce and a welcoming crowd! Vendors are loving this new market and continue to sign up for more dates so they can be apart of this growing market. Shoppers are telling us that they love having us in the neighbourhood, that parking is easy and the atmosphere is lovely. Show your support by picking up a lawn sign at the Info Booth! We have a few left and are more than happy to see them go to supportive homes. Get them while supplies last! Post a pic of your lawn sign and use #HastingsParkWFM to share! Don’t forget to follow our Facebook page 🙂
…we have we have Estevan Tuna – a family-based business based in the Comox Valley, Jane’s Honey Bees – a bee farm in the Fraser Valley with bees foraging from Richmond to Abbotsford, Sweet Earth Farms – one of our newest farmers with organic produce from Chilliwack & Urban Digs Farm – find beef, duck, pork and eggs raised on a small farm in Burnaby. For a full list of vendors have a peek at our interactive market map!
- November 22, November 29, December 6: Evo will be at the market offering FREE memberships to market shoppers! Sign up at the market and receive a $5 market money gift. For more info, please visit the Evo website HERE.
- December 6: Festive Food Swap @ Hastings Park – Join us at #HastingsParkWFM on Sunday, December 6th for our first Holiday Food Swap! Come exchange your holiday cookies, homemade jam, canned tomatoes, hand crafted kettle corn – any goodies you’d love to share. Get festive with your packaging and add some holiday flare – some bows, glittler, plaid – anything to celebrate the holidays. RSVP HERE.
- December 6: Make It! The Homemade Revolution is offering our members 2 for 1 admissions on Market Day, Sunday, December 6th. Visit their website for a full list of vendors.
- December 27: we’re CLOSED for the holidays!
- January 3: we’re OPEN for the new year!
Like what you see? Signup for weekly newsletters of your choice here.