This week at Nat Bailey – Jan 23
Pop-Up Market – Week 4!
We’ve been collecting your votes for the #NatBaileyPopUp vendors and so far Country Village Market and The Pie Co. are leading the pack! You’re showing a lot of love to all our fresh, new faces, though – if you haven’t checked them out yet, stop by the Pop-Up section of the market and vote! More details here
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Cedar Isle Farms: Yoshi is bringing locally grown, organic grains and has a CSA to share about!
- Yellow Basket Baking*: Molly and Mallory bake precious nut-free, vegan treats that you don’t have to feel guilty about!
- SPARK Kombucha*: Ellen’s got some rad flavours and she serves them on tap. Bring your own bottle for re-fills!
- Country Village Market/Mandair Farms*: You’re telling us they’re the best pakoras in Vancouver…and they’ve got frozen berries too!
- The Pie Co*: Flaky pastry and delightful fillings that’ll bring you back down under
- Jennifer’s Jiffies: Special this week on Fennel Flax Cracker Mix – $6.50 each!
*Denotes Pop-Up vendor – currently only scheduled for January!
Garage Sale – THIS WEEK ONLY
Everyone likes a good garage sale and we thought we’d get ahead of the game and host one in the middle of winter! Stop by the VFM Garage Sale tent for fun farmers market finds at garage sale prices!
Folks from the Little Mountain Food Network will be onsite collecting food donations for their wide range of food programs benefiting seniors, young families, newcomers to Canada and more.
Food Truck February
Coming soon…Food Truck February returns with a zero waste challenge! More details
We’ll have wide-mouth mason jars and limited edition sleeves to house the creative delectable dishes our food trucks are coming up with, exclusively for the month of February! This is one of the only places you can get access to over ten Food Trucks in one place without having to pay to get in… tell your friends!
Did you miss the CSA Share Fair? You can still sign up, but be sure to sign up early before subscriptions are filled! VFM vendors offer everything from pre-loaded ‘credit’ cards, beastie boxes, weekly fruits and veggies boxes and more. A subscription to a CSA makes a great gift too. Check out our CSA Box Program page for farm and contact information.
See you at the market!