This Week @ Hastings Park – Nov 29
7:00am before the farmers arrive
9:55am before the bell rings
Exclusive Vendors at Hastings Park continued
This week we’re excited to feature two of our newest vendors to the Vancouver Farmers Markets:
SPARK Kombucha – Brewing hand crafted kombucha in the heart of Squamish, Ellen We is bringing all natural, organic, probiotic refreshments to the Hastings Park Winter Farmers Market. Try their dry brewed kombucha with a juicy kick, available on tap this Sunday! For more info, visit their website HERE.
The Raw Guy – Kale is everywhere at the market during the winter market days and Brian is serving up kale unlike any other vendor. Dehydrated, raw kale chips offer a delicious snack without the guilt. Try their Cheesy, Wasabi Chili or their Sour Cream & Onion flavours this Sunday at Hastings Park. For more info, visit their website HERE.
- November 29th & December 6th: Evo Car Share – stop by their tent for a FREE membership activation and FREE 30 minutes of driving with your membership. Evo cars offer 4 doors with seating for 5, two bike racks and seats that completely fold down – perfect for packing the car full of market groceries! Check out their car share program HERE.
- December 6th: Membership Appreciation Day – Save $2 on Market Money transaction fees, get 2-for-1 admission at Make It! The Handmade Revolution @ The PNE on market day, 15% off our market merchandise and much, much more. Stay tuned for more Membership Appreciation Day deals!
- December 6th: Festive Food Swap – Join us at #HastingsParkWFM on Sunday, December 6th for our first Holiday Food Swap! Come exchange your holiday cookies, homemade jam, canned tomatoes, hand crafted kettle corn – any goodies you’d love to share. Get festive with your packaging and add some holiday flare – some bows, glittler, plaid – anything to celebrate the holidays! RSVP here.
- December 6th: – Make It! The Handmade Revolution – After you get your weekly grocery shopping done at the market, head over the the PNE Forum and shop around at Make It! The Handmade Revolution on December 6th. This craft show features over 250 vendors including fashion and accessories, art, jewelry, baby items, home decor and much more. Have lunch from a food truck and sit down at their beer garden – what better way to end a day at the farmers market!
- December 20th: Last market before Christmas and New Years
- December 27th: Closed for the holidays
- January 3rd: Open for 2016
See you at the market!
For a complete weekly vendor schedule, check out our Weekly Market Map.