Trout Lake – July 19
We’re celebrating 20 seasons of Trout Lake! Come join us, some of our founders, long-time vendors and friends as we reminisce about the very beginning of the market and celebrate our success!
Schedule of Events:
- 9am: Opening Bell
- 11:30am: The Drive Street Band parades through the market
- 12:00pm: Speeches from dignitaries & founders
- 12:45pm: Cake is served!
- 2:00pm: Closing Bell
Pick up a signature “20 Seasons” button and come to the story-telling tent with clippings, photos and opportunities for you to share what you love about the Trout Lake Farmers Market too!
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Helmer Organic Farm: Doug and Jeanette were at the very first market in 1995 and their farm is coming down from Pemberton with their infamous potatoes for the first time this season.
- Forrest Nelson Certified Organic Produce: Forrest grows delectable organic produce and he’s onsite after the heat wave in the Okanagan. Check him out!
- Rondriso Farm: Ron’s your favourite farmer with the cowboy hat and is making it out for the first time this summer
- Maan Farms & Estate Winery: Coming back from their tragic fire earlier this week, Maan Farms will have berries and summer corn. Help support them with us!
See you at the market!
See this week’s interactive market map for the full vendor list
Want this information sent to your inbox? Sign up at What’s @ The Market