VFM Online Orders
Looking for a faster, more convenient way to shop with our farms and producers? Shop and plan ahead to save time while at the markets with VFM Online Orders!
ORDER AHEAD & SAVE TIME
VFM Online Orders enables you to browse a real-time product list from 80+ of our vendors, place orders directly with individual vendors, and pre-pay for your shopping bag before you head to the market.
GET WHAT YOU NEED
By ordering ahead with VFM Online Orders, you will ensure high demand products are available when you need them.
PLAN YOUR SHOP
With VFM Online Orders, you can view each vendor’s offerings, plan out your complete shop, and price compare, saving you time when you’re at the markets.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- You order directly with individual VFM vendors, who are responsible for processing your items for payment and pick-up.
- Not all VFM vendors can be found on the platform. Currently, there are 80+ vendors on VFM Online Orders, including many farms.
- There is no centralized delivery option available at this time from Vancouver Farmers Markets, but some vendors offer this on an individual basis. You can filter by “Delivery” on the VFM Online Orders site to find products that can be delivered directly by the vendor.
- You pick up orders directly from each vendor. There are designated Online Order Pickup Spots at select markets. Shoppers picking up pre-orders may be able to skip the line at market entrances. More details can be found on each market shopping page. *TIP: wait times are typically shorter between 12pm-2pm.
View our Shopper FAQ for the full details.
READY TO ORDER?
Here’s what happens next:
- Review our Shopper FAQ to make sure VFM Online Orders fits your shopping needs.
- Click HERE to register your account. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.
- Once you register, you’ll be taken to our online store where you can submit your first order.
VFM Online Orders is a brand new service for everyone – staff, vendors, and shoppers, alike! While we’re working hard to adjust to changing needs during the COVID-19 crisis, both online and at the markets, we ask for your patience as we work out any hiccups in the coming days and weeks.
If you have further questions, please see our Shopper FAQ or email email@example.com. We look forward to serving you through VFM Online Orders and thank you for your continued support of our farms and producers!