West End – July 4
Its Member Appreciation Day!
The first market of the month marks Member Appreciation Day! A way of saying thanks for all your support! Not a member yet? Become one today online or sign up at the market information tent!
Here’s just some of the deals to look forward to (look for the rainbow member special signs at the market):
- A Bread Affair – $1 Organic Baguettes
- Klippers Organics – Organic Apple Chips, 3 x $4 for $10 (reg $12)
- Purebread – .50 cents off any Loaf of Bread
- Tea Time – 10% off All Purchases
- Trudy Ann’s Chai & Spices – $1 off Apple Pie Chai, any 3 x $10 Teas for $25 (reg. $30)
- Don’t forget that we waive the $2 transaction fee on market money!
And…. incase you haven’t heard – we’ll see the the first of the season peaches this week!
July is #MeetMyMarket month in BC
Introduce a friend to your favourite BC Farmers’ Market in July and enter to win 1 of 2 amazing getaways for two (+ wine touring) to Sparkling Hill Resort in the Okanagan! On social media there will also be weekly prize draws throughout July for $50 to spend at the farmers’ market of your choice. (Read more)
Food Scraps Drop Spot
Don’t forget to bring your food scraps down to the market to be composted.
In order to keep the Farmers Market Drop Spots open all summer, we need to collect $100/market to cover hauling fees. Here’s what to do:
- Are you a dropper? Donate at least $2 every time you drop.
- Not a dropper? Donate to keep the program going
- Want to volunteer? We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to share the Drop Spot love. Sign up to volunteer today!
See you at the market!
For a complete list of vendors every week, check out our online schedule