West End – October 4
We’ve only got three more weeks left at the West End! Be sure to stop by the market for all your Thanksgiving needs and enjoy the bountiful harvest this fall.
We’re celebrating the harvest with the last Member Appreciation Day (MAD) at the West End this season! Don’t forget to bring your membership card!
Here are just a few of the specials you can look forward to:
- Blue Comet Seafood – 10% off Ocean Caught-Frozen at Sea Sockeye Salmon fillets and Whole Fish
- Cropthorne Farm – $1.50/lb (reg. $2) for Organic Winter Squash
- Gelderman Farms – Buy One Get One Free Spareribs
- Scentimental Creations – Spend $50 and receive a Guest Bar Soap
- Trudy Ann’s Chai – Any two of Trudy Ann’s loose tea blends for $9.00 (save $1.00)
Celebrate the best of fall produce, food trucks, yummy treats and more! Applebarn Pumpkin Farm is making a rare fall appearance with a giant pumpkin crate and many vendors are offering extra specials! We’ll have bean bag toss & pumpkin painting. If you bring a garden veggie or carved pumpkin for display, we’ll even give you $2 off a hot apple cider or pumpkin spice latte!
Attention Pie Bakers – we’re putting out an All Points Bulletin for the best pie bakers in the city. Bring us your Fall Fruit Pies and you may be rewarded with the big win.
Sunday, October 19 – Roundhouse Community Centre
Tickets are available online! (almost sold out!)
See you at the market!