What’s Fresh at the West End August 6th
apples, apricots, beans, beets, blackberries, blueberries, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, chard, cauliflower, cherries, cherry tomatoes, chives, corn cucumbers, fennel, onions, garlic, garlic scapes, head lettuce, nectarines, peaches, peppers, radishes, raspberries, salad mix, snap peas, strawberries, tomatoes, zucchini
NEW VENDORS THIS WEEK:
Livia Sweets and Fable Naturals are new to the West End Market this week…and they’re under the same tent! Visit their stall to get some beautiful and delicious baked goods, and fair trade certified bath and body products.
IT’S MEMBER APPRECIATION DAY:
Bring your member card, or sign up for a new membership at the information booth and look out for the following member specials…
- Her Majesty’s Pie Company & The Granola King: Peach Pie will be $20 for deep dish 10 inch, or $8 for 6 inch
- Sarcastic Bean Coffee Roasters: Buy 1 pound of coffee beans and receive a FREE cup of coffee OR Buy 3 pounds of coffee beans for only $40.00 and also receive a FREE cup of coffee
- Fable Naturals: Offering a $2 discount on any face or body moisturizer…keep your skin hydrated this summer!
- Snowy Mountain Organics: 10lbs of Orchard Run Legendary White Champagne Peaches for $30.00…put some away for jam, sorbet, smoothies crisps, and pie!
- Purebread: Offering 50 cents off of a loaf of bread
The Roedde House Museum will have a community table at the West End this Saturday which you should definitely check out! They will be bringing some artifacts from the Museum’s collection of turn-of-the-century food preparation pieces from a Victorian household kitchen!
OUR TIME & LOCATION:
Every Saturday 9AM – 2PM at 1100 Comox St on beautiful Nelson Park!
GET A COMPLETE LIST OF THIS WEEK’S WEST END FARMERS MARKET VENDORS HERE.
DISCOVER OUR FIVE OTHER SUMMER MARKET LOCATIONS ON OUR MARKETS PAGE.