What’s Fresh At Trout Lake – July 23rd
apricots, basil, beets, beans, bell peppers, blackberries, blueberries, bok choy, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, chard, cherries, cherry tomatoes, Chinese lettuce, chives, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, green onions, pattypan squash, peaches, peas, plums, potatoes, radicchio, radishes, raspberries, salad mix, strawberries, sunflowers, tomatoes, turnips, wheatgrass, zucchini
We’ve got lots of Trout Lake vendors that we’re seeing for the first time this season!
- Earnest Ice Cream: Artisan ice cream with an emphasis on local, seasonal and creative flavours.
- Forrest Nelson Certified Organic Produce: Cawston grown organic tree fruit, vegetables and herbs
- Helmer’s Organic Farm: Pemberton grown organic garlic, potatoes and carrots
- The Hive Printing: Artisan screen print shop in Vancouver, printing onto locally sourced fabrics
- Twisted Hills Craft Cider: Small batch organic cider produced from their own apple orchard in Cawston BC.
- Natural Village: locally grown vegetables, fruit and herbs.
Snag some fresh Smith Inlet Sockeye from Blue Comet Seafood, certified organic meat from Vale Farms Grassroots, or a scoop of regular or vegan ice cream from Earnest Ice Cream. It’s also corn and zucchini season – consider buying lots of both for corn and zucchini chowder, grilled together as a summer salad, or added to pork for a great entree.
Helmer’s Organic Farm is back at Trout Lake with their many varieties of Pemberton, BC potatoes, grown on a certified organic farm using bio-dynamic practices. Unfamiliar with bio-dynamic practices? Ask them to learn more!
Find us in the north parking lot of John Hendry Park, just north of Trout Lake.
GET A COMPLETE LIST OF THIS WEEK’S TROUT LAKE FARMERS MARKET VENDORS HERE.