What’s Fresh at Trout Lake – May 20
Summer produce is making its appearance at the markets – don’t miss heirloom tomatoes and sweet bell peppers from the Applebarn, and crunchy mini cukes from Farmer Koo.
Produce: acorn squash, apples, beets, bok choi, broccoli, butternut squash, cabbage, carrots, celeriac, chard, collards, crimini mushrooms, daikon, delicata squash, eggplant, endive, fennel, fiddle heads, garlic, greenhouse cucumbers, greenhouse peppers, herbs, kabocha squash, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, mini peppers, mushrooms, napa cabbage, nettles, onions, parsnips, potatoes, pears, radicchio, radishes, rhubarb, rutabaga, salad mix, savoy cabbage, sorrel, spaghetti squash, spinach, shallots, sunchokes, heirloom tomatoes, turnips, wild mushroom
Meats, Seafood, Dairy: Beef, Bison, Halibut, Pork, Duck, Salmon, Turkey, Chicken, Cod, Cheese, Eggs,
Other: Apple Cider, Dried Fruit, Honey, Frozen Berries, Juice, Pickles, Yogurt, Preserves
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL TROUT LAKE VENDOR LIST
THE TROUT LAKE FARMERS MARKET RUNS EVERY SATURDAY, 9AM-2PM UNTIL OCT 21
Visit us at our other Summer Market locations opening soon all across the city!
Looking forward to sunny warm days and the produce that comes with them. Our other summer markets can be found here:
- Kitsilano – opens May 7, 10am-2pm – 10th Ave. & Larch St.
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
For more Info on the Trout Lake Farmers Market click here
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.