Winter Market – Feb 21
We moved! (right across the street). We’re so glad you found us last week. If you didn’t make it, here’s a link to more details and market map.
Where do I find my favourite vendor? Use this handy interactive map to see who’s on site and where they’ll be at the market. Check in at the Info Booth if you’re looking for someone on site and we’ll point them out for you!
Food Truck February – Week 3 of 4
Our Food Trucks have sourced from the market to create delicious Market Menu Items – it’s a great way to sample what’s in season at the market right now. We’ve listed a few fun pairings below: (more info)
- Chilitank features Empire Valley Beef in his Winter Harvest chili
- Culver City Salads use Crisp collards in their Crisp Collard Caesar
- Old Country Pierogi has a beet soup featuring Forstbauer Family Natural Food Farm beets
- The Kaboom Box features Little Qualicum Cheese curds in their Market Mushroom Poutine
- Aussie Pie Guy’s Pork Tourtiere features Gelderman pork and blueberries & Rondriso potatoes
If you like what you eat, vote at the Info Booth – you’ll get to see that vendor more often at your local summer market. Tag @vanmarkets #foodtruckfeb on Instagram to win a Winter Market Survival Kit for yourself!
See you at the market!