Winter Market – Feb. 7
It’s Food Truck February!
February is here and we’ve double the number of food trucks on-site all month long. We’ve asked the food trucks to create a NEW Market Menu item using market products from their fellow vendors and market shoppers (that’s you!) will decide who does it best. Don’t forget to vote every week – see us at the information tent for the official voting!
Tag your favourites on Instagram with @vanmarkets & #foodtruckfeb to be entered to win a February Market Survival Kit! We’re picking a winner every week so eat early and eat often.
This Saturday is also Member Appreciation Day! Remember to bring your card and look out for the rainbow “Member Special” signs posted at vendor stalls throughout the market!
February Member Specials
Special of the Month – Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Farm House Natural Cheeses will have Heart-Shaped Brie this weekend! Quantity is limited, but they’re offering $1 off for Members.
- Beyond Bread – $1 off Any Loaf of Artisan Bread
- Chef’s Natural Sausage – 10% off select flavours of Sausage – tandoori chicken/mango, steak & mushroom , chipotle/cheddar
- Dundarave Olive Co. – Spend $30 and receive a Free bottle of Cranberry Balsamic Vinegar (value $8)
- Eli’s Serious Sausage – $1 off any Sausage
- Estevan Tuna – $1 off any frozen Tuna Loin, including Smoked
- French Made Baking – $1 off Plain and Chocolate Croissants
- Fresh Off the Boat Ocean Foods – Single cans of Premium Wild Sockeye Salmon at case lot prices. Regular single price is $5.95 each, member pricing $4.00 each. That’s a whopping 33% off! No limit to quantities.
- Jane’s Honey Bees – $1 off a 1Kg jar of honey
- Klippers Organics – Dried fruit sale! 3 x $5 bags for $12 (reg $15), 3 x $10 bags for $25 (reg $30), 3 x $30 bags for $75 (reg $90). Organic Spaghetti Squash, $1.25/lb
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – $1 off Banana and Chocolate Jam (with East Van Roasters cocoa nibs)
- OMG Cajetas – $2 off 8oz. Espresso Cajeta
- Petkov Kiwi Co. – 10lb box small Kiwi, $15 and 15lb box small Kiwi for $20
- Rockweld Farm – Buy 2 Get 1 Free Ground Chicken Breast
- Rondriso Farms – Parsnips $2.00/lb
- Shalefield Organics – Organic Frozen Heirloom Tomatoes, $3/lb
- The Kaboom Box – $1 off Any Item
Winter Farmers Market is moving! Due to construction at Nat Bailey Stadium, we will be moving across the street to the old Riley Park Community Centre lot starting February 14th.
For additional details on the move please visit our blog post.
See you at the market!