Winter Market – March 7
It’s Member Appreciation Day! Bring your member card and get sweet deals with these vendors. Not a member? Sign up online or at the Market Information Booth.
Special of the Month: Fresh Off the Boat Ocean Foods is offering single cans of premium Wild Sockeye Salmon at case lot prices. Regular single price is $5.95 each, member pricing $4.00 each. That’s a whopping 33% off! No limit to quantities.
- Chef’s Natural Sausage – 10% off Hot and Mild Italian Fennel Sausage
- Fable Naturals – Any 2 Organic Body Lotions for $30 (reg. $18/ea)
- Gelderman Farms Ltd. – Buy One Get One Free Spareribs
- Jane’s Honey Bees – $1 off a 1Kg jar of honey – Nat Bailey
- Jobst-Hof Orchard – Variety Pack of Pure Fruit Juice – 3 bottles $10, save $2.50
- K & M Farms – Chicken Drumsticks, $2.50/lb
- Klippers Organics – Organic Spaghetti and Acorn Squash, $1.25/lb. Select Apple Varieties, $1.99/lb (includes spartan, macs, golden + red delicious, gala and mutsu)
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – $1 off Blue Velvet Jam, blueberry jam sweetened with honey, vanilla and star anise
- Purebread – 50 cents off any Loaf of Bread
- Urban Digs Farm – 10% off Pastured, Heritage Pork Sausage
Food Truck Fest: That’s it, folks! Thanks for coming out and sampling. Food trucks did a great job of turning fresh, local food into delicious menu offerings. And the winners are:
- Judge’s Choice Award: Le Tigre | Very Gouda Veggie Gratin
- People’s Choice Award: Blue Smoke BBQ | the Juicy Lucy
- Most Local Award: JJ’s Trucketeria | the Harvest Shaker
Look for more of Le Tigre, Blue Smoke BBQ & JJ’s Trucketeria at your local summer farmers markets.
Hastings Park Opens Sunday: Read more about this exciting market opening, back by popular demand!
See you at the market!