Winter Market – Nov.15
We had another fantastic winter market last week full of sunshine, smiles and lots of tasty food! While the weather is getting a bit cooler – we’ve got lots to keep you warm at the market this Saturday! Including lots of hot food, drinks and you can even dance to some market beets!
Don’t miss these vendors:
- Creperie La Boheme – They’re back after taking a couple months off, stop by for a sweet or savoury buckwheat crepe!
- Empire Valley Premium Beef – Coming down only once a month with their pasture-raised, grass-fed beef. Don’t miss your opportunity to try some!
- Jobst-Hof Orchard – Coming from Oyama don’t miss a chance to try their red cherry juice – they’re only at the market once a month!
Win Big this Holiday Season!
Enter our Big Holiday Draw between November 15th and December 20th for your chance to win:
- 2 GRAND PRIZES OF $250 IN MARKET MONEY
- 5 PRIZES OF $50 IN MARKET MONEY
- 7 AMAZING PRIZE PACKAGES
Tickets are just $5 each and can be purchased online or at the Winter Markets.
See you at the market!