Yaletown – August 7
Member Appreciation Day!!
It’s Member Appreciation Day at the Yaletown Farmers Market this Thursday, August 7! Be sure to bring your member card for some amazing deals including:
- Beyond Bread – offering $2 off any loaf of their amazing artisan bread! Options include Fig & Walnut, Peasant Whole Wheat, Caraway Rye, and Garlic & Potato Loaf (to name a few).
- Crisp Organics – Organic Veggie Bunches, $2 (reg $3)
- Cropthorne Farm – Organic Cherry Tomatoes, $4/a pint (reg$5)
- Fresh Off the Boat – 10% off Spring Salmon
- Glen Valley Artichoke Farms – 3 jars of Saurkraut for $12.00
- The Jam Ladies – $1 off the 2nd bottle of jam, marmalade or hot pepper jelly
Not a member? You can sign up for your Cherry, Heirloom or Beefsteak Tomato membership online or at the Market Info Booth.
Share With Your Neighbours
This August at the Markets, we’re collecting donations of $5 Market Money tokens on behalf of the Farmers Market Nutrition Coupon Program. An initiative of BC Farmers Markets, the Nutrition Coupon Program provides lower-income expectant mothers, families, and seniors access to local produce, meat, and dairy at the markets.
Our “Share With Your Neighbours” Campaign hopes to raise $6,600 between Aug 2nd – 31st. Drop a token in the bucket this month and help us send more families and seniors to the Farmers Markets!
This Thursday we welcome West Oak in the #MarketKitchen. West Oak prides themselves on a menu that is created by sourcing ingredients as local as possible. This Thursday is no exception, as they will create a market menu using ingredients from vendors right at the market! Stop by and have a taste of #localflavour!
See you at the market!