Yaletown – June 11
We’ve got lots going on this Thursday at the Yaletown Farmers Market. Join us between 2pm and 6pm for another beautiful sunny market day. Rumor last week was we might see the first of the seasons cherries this week, arriving at the market about two weeks earlier than expected! You’ll have to come down and see for yourself and while your there, here is some more excitement to expect:
#VFM20 Instagram Contest!
This is our second week of our photo contest and this week’s theme is: Why I Love My Market! Show Yaletown a little love and tell us why you love the Yaletown Farmers Market.
How to enter:
- Follow @vanmarkets on Instagram
- #VFM20 your photos
- Add a caption about why you love your particular VFM market
- Get your friends and followers to like your photo
Entry with the most likes, wins! More details here.
Make sure to check out these vendors:
- Baba’s Raw Kitchen – specializing in raw, nutrient dense foods, don’t miss this addition to the Yaletown lineup! You’ll see cheezzcakes, fudge, brownies, energy balls, cookies, cakes, breads, wraps, and crackers.
- Guichon Farms – Joining us in Yaletown for the first time, we’re told we can expect to see peas, potatoes, carrots & beets plus much more on Thursday!
- Tree Drops – enhancing your backyard or patio habitat, including bird feeders, bird houses, mason bee houses, butterfly houses, ladybug houses, and candle holders. All made hand crafted from reclaimed western red cedar.
Ocean Wise, a Vancouver Aquarium conservation program created to educate and empower consumers about the issues surrounding sustainable seafood, will be onsite this Thursday to talk about their program. You can also find them at our Salmon Celebration next Saturday, June 20, at the Trout Lake Farmers Market.
Don’t forget about our knife sharpening service, available at the Yaletown Farmers Market only! Mr. Sharp offers sharpening services for knives and blades of all kinds.
See you at the market!
For a complete list of vendors every week, check out our online schedule