Yaletown – September 4
It’s Member Appreciation Day!
Join us from 2pm-6pm at the Yaletown Farmers Market and don’t forget to bring your membership card! Not a member yet? Stop by our red Info Booth in the Bill Curtis Square to learn about all the benefits and to sign up – it’s quick and easy! Or you can sign up online! Don’t forget to ask your favourite vendors what their member specials are! Here are just a few of the specials you can look forward to:
- BC Wine Studio – Merlot Rose $15, Siren’s Call Merlot $20
- Crisp Organics – First winter squash harvest $1.50/lb
- Purebread – $0.50 off any loaf of bread
- Take a Fancy Chocolate and Sweets – 10% off the chocolate of the week – “mint mocha” bars
- The Mushroom Man – buy any 2 trays of mushrooms and get $1.00 off the two-tray price
Farmer Appreciation Week: In honour of Farmers Appreciation week Sept 8-15, we’re celebrating BC Farmers and showing our appreciation for the fresh, local food they provide! Show our local farmers some love by submitting your best farmer-inspired poem for a chance to win $150 to spend at the market. Click here for contest details!
See you at the market!