Nat Bailey WFM Opening Day!
We’re excited to be back at Nat Bailey for the Winter Market season!
Member Appreciation Week
- A Bread Affair – $1 Organic Baguettes – Hastings Park Cropthorne Farm – $2/lb Organics Potatoes (reg $2.50)
- Dickie’s Ginger – $1 Off Growlers of Ginger Beer
- Earth Apple Farm – $1/lb Sugar Pumpkins
- Estevan Tuna – $1 Off all Frozen Tuna pieces
- Goldwing – $2 Off Duck Breast
- Jane’s Honey – $1 Off 1kg Jars of Honey
- Jobst-Hof Orchard – .50 cents Off per lb. of Walnuts in the Shell
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – $1 off Cherry, Black Plum & Thyme
- Ostro Organics – Buy 2 Organic Coconut Oils, Get a Free Pumpkin Seed Butter
- Paul’s Produce – $1 Off Bags of Frozen Berries, $1 Off Bottles of Juice
- Purebread – .50 cents Off Any Loaf of Bread
- Rockweld Farms – Wing Special – Buy One Pack, Get 2nd Pack 50% Off
- Rondriso Farms – Parsnips, $2.25/lb
- Stapleton’s Sausage – 10% Off Duck with Blueberry and Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- The Bean Buggy – A warm and tasty Hazelnut Mocha, 16oz. $4
- Trudy Ann’s Chai – $1 off any 16 cups size of Masala Chai (Reg. $10)
- Wild Foraged – Wild harvested Chanterelles, $8/basket (Reg. $10)
Not a member? Sign up online or at the market this weekend.
Winter Market 2.0
Have you heard about the Hastings Park Winter Farmers Market? Did you know it’s going all the way from November to April this year? And it’s on Sundays? And there’s lots of free parking? If you miss Nat Bailey, you can always head to the east side to pick up your weekly groceries! Details here
See you at the market!