We’re Back at Kitsilano!
Kitsilano Farmers Market runs every Sunday, 10am-2pm until October 22
Produce: acorn squash, apples, beets, bok choi, broccoli, butternut squash, cabbage, carrots, celeriac, chard, collards, crimini mushrooms, daikon, delicata squash, eggplant, endive, fennel, fiddle heads, garlic, greenhouse cucumbers, greenhouse peppers, herbs, kabocha squash, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, mini peppers, mushrooms, napa cabbage, nettles, onions, parsnips, potatoes, pears, radicchio, radishes, rhubarb, rutabaga, salad mix, savoy cabbage, sorrel, spaghetti squash, spinach, shallots, sunchokes, heirloom tomatoes, turnips, wild mushrooms, winter squash
Meats, Seafood, Dairy: Beef, Halibut, Pork, Duck, Salmon, Turkey, Chicken, Cod, Cheese, Eggs, Tuna
Other: Apple Cider, Dried Fruit, Honey, Frozen Berries, Juice, Pickles, Yogurt, Preserves
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL KITSILANO VENDOR LIST
Membership Appreciation Day is this week! In addition to being a major player in supporting local farmers and producers, Vancouver Farmers Members enjoy specials and discounts from a number of vendors on the first market of every month! Find out more about the importance of our members and the perks here!
BMO Marathon road closures may affect your trip to the market this week if you’re coming from UBC or downtown. Heading out of downtown on the Burrard Street Bridge will be closed as will 4th west of Alma. Read more about traffic changes on the BMO Marathon site.
Summer Market Schedules
Excited to be starting this summer market season! Looking forward to sunny warm days and the produce that comes with them. All our summer markets can be found here:
- Trout Lake – opens May 6, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- Kitsilano – opens May 7, 10am-2pm – 10th Ave. & Larch St.
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Get a complete list of this week’s Kitsilano Market vendors here.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.