West End – June 6
Member Appreciation Day
The first Saturday of every month marks Member Appreciation Day (MAD) at the West End Farmers Market! If you’re already a member, don’t forget to bring your member card. If you are not a member yet or need to renew your membership, Saturday is the day to do it! You can sign up online or at the market information tent. Help us reach our goal to raise $20,000 in our 20th year! VFM depends on member support to continue our mission to provide Vancouver with fun and vibrant neighbourhood markets.
Membership has plenty of juicy market benefits, including Member Only Specials (below) from our vendors and community partners, free Market Money transactions in the first week of every month, limited edition 20th Anniversary Market Merch for Beefsteak and Brandywine Members, and much more! Check out the different levels here.
Here is just a sneak peak at a few of the specials this Saturday:
- Blue Comet Seafoods – 10% off Sockeye Salmon Fillets
- Frostbites – 20% off Ginger Syrup & Pomegranate Grenadine
- Klippers Organics – Organic Lettuce, 3 heads for $6, Organic Kale and Swiss Chard, 4 bunches for $10
- Langley Organic Growers – Buy one Get one FREE Organic Lettuce
- Ostro Organics – Buy one sample box of Oil and receive a Free Jar of Sesame Seed Butter
- Plenty Wild Farms – Mixed Greens, 2 bags for $7,
- Purebread – .50 cents off any Loaf of Bread
- Take a Fancy Chocolate & Sweets – Spend $20 and receive a Free Gooey Pecan (milk, dark, or dairy-free)
Plus…many more at the market, look for the MAD signs!
#VFM20 Instagram Contest
You could win $100 in market money just by telling us in a picture what the market community means to you. Is it the farmer you’ve bought from for over a decade, or the food truck that feeds you breakfast on a Saturday morning? Is it our talented buskers, dedicated volunteers, or simply the friends and neighbours you don’t see anywhere else? Click here for more details
Food Scraps Drop Spot
The Drop Spot is back every Saturday for you to recycle your food scraps! Live in a building without collection? Bring them to the market before your weekly shop and drop them off for a $2 donation! Click here for more details
See you at the market!
Check out our market schedule to see who will be onsite every week