What’s Fresh at Kitsilano – June 4
This week is the first week of carrots at Forstbauer Farm and swiss chard at Ice Cap Organics! Check out our In Season at the Markets blog for a full market fresh guide.
CLICK HERE FOR THIS WEEK’S FULL KITSILANO VENDOR LIST
Membership Appreciation Day is this week! In addition to being a major player in supporting local farmers and producers, Vancouver Farmers Members enjoy specials and discounts from a number of vendors on the first market of every month! Find out more about the importance of our members and the perks here!
A few of the member specials include:
Odd Society Spirits – $2 off 750ml Bottles of Wallfower Gin or East Van Vodka
Stapleton Sausage Co. – 10% off NEW flavours – Turkey Chorizo or English Breakfast
French Made Baking – $1 Plain Croissants (limit 2/member)
Check out the full list of specials to be ready for Sunday!
Canadian School of Natural Nutrition will be on site today! They’ll be offering 20 minute nutritional consultations, colouring sheets for kids, handing out free buttons, magnets, and cutlery sets. Check CSNN out just north of the Information Booth.
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – opens May 6, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Get a complete list of this week’s Kitsilano Market vendors here.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.