What’s Fresh at Mount Pleasant Market-June 11th
arugula, beets, bell peppers, carrots, chard, collards, cucumber, eggplant, kale, leeks, micro greens, mustard greens, onions, potatoes, radish, rhubarb, rutabaga, salad greens, shallots, spinach, spring onions, sprouts, strawberries, sunchokes, turnips
Meat & Seafood
grass-fed beef & lamb,chicken, bacon, sustainably caught cod, salmon, pork
craft beer, wine, & spirits, dried fruit, frozen berries & vegetables, breads and baked goods, oats and grains, pickles & fermented foods, preserves, wild-crafted products
We’ve got some brand new vendors onsite this weekend at Mount Pleasant. Lets give them a warm market welcome!
Cascadia Bakehouse: naturally leavened breads with sprouted grains and an abundant use of local produce filling their pastries
Cheese Me: gourmet raclette dishes, with tasty, freshly melted cheese and a variety of delicious toppings
Hibiscus Foods: Jamaican pattys enveloped in a flaky golden crust and stuffed with delicious filling such as spicy beef, curry chicken, jerk chicken, vegetable, and spinach
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – opens May 6, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.