What’s Fresh at Mt Pleasant Market-June25th
Strawberries, raspberries & cherries! All at the market this week! Check out what your local farmers are expecting to bring to market this month HERE!
Fresh Sockeye Salmon
Make sure to visit Blue Comet Seafood this weekend for some fresh Sockeye salmon fillets from the Nass River in Northern BC. Celebrate the sunshine with barbecued salmon fillets and veggies like zucchini and potatoes!
Have you tried Take a Fancys ice cream or her latest creation-yummy ice cream sandwiches? You can get both this Sunday! And don’t forget your spoon:)
Help welcome NEW vendor to MT P market The Royals Kombucha Brewhouse! Their delicious craft brewed kombucha is made with 100% organic ingredients.
Summer Market Schedules
- Trout Lake – opens May 6, 9am-2pm – North Parking Lot, John Hendry Park
- West End – opens May 27, 9am-2pm – 1100 Block of Comox St.
- Mt Pleasant – opens May 28, 10am-2pm – Dude Chilling Park, 8th & Guelph
- Main St Station – opens May 31, 2pm-6pm – Near Main St. Skytrain
- Downtown – opens June 1, 11am-3pm – Queen Elizabeth Theatre Plaza
- Riley Park – *NEW* opens June 24, 10am-2pm – 50 East 30th Ave.
Discover our six other summer market locations on our Markets Page.