What’s happening at Main St-Sept 30
Head on over to Thornton Park this Wednesday September 30th (2pm-6pm) for another great Main St Station Market! There will be a great selection of products from apples.. to butter .. to T-Shirts! AND we are hosting a Vote Pop-up! Don’t miss this one!
- We are aiming to foster interest in the upcoming election and demystify the voting process for first-time or infrequent voters
- We will also be hosting a MOCK vote – one that has nothing to do with the federal election and everything to do with the Main St Station Farmers Market community (a completely non-partisan activity)
- Everybody is welcome! Come down and participate!
Vendors to Check out this week:
- Golden West: The apples are so tasty right now! Try the Honey Crisps!
- The Local Churn: Need some flavour for your toast? Or something to spice up your potatoes? Check out this line of flavoured butters which are sure to make your meals more interesting!
- The Hive Printing: Have you got one of these awesome Vancouver- inspired tops? They are very eye-catching and have great colour combinations…go take a look!
See you at the Market!
Did you attend the memorable evening of local food, craft beverage, live music and farmer love last year? Our Ripe event returns to the Yaletown Roundhouse this October! Check our RIPE event page for all the details, including participating chefs and farms! This is one farm-to-table experience you don’t want to miss!
Are you a student? For the rest of the Main St Station Market season bring your student cardor other proof of enrolment to the market for student discounts! Visit the info booth to find out who our participating vendors are!
Having trouble finding parking near Main St Station Market? Click here for a list and map of parking options!
Check out our market schedule to see who will be onsite every week!