Winter Market – Jan 3
Happy New Year!
We hope everyone had a great holiday season full of family, fun, and yummy local food. Following a short break on December 27th, VFM staff and vendors are back in action this Saturday, January 3rd at the Winter Market. For a more complete list of this week’s vendors, check out our Winter Market Map
Saturday is Member Appreciation Day, so remember to show your card for free Market Money transactions and 15% off all VFM merchandise. Also look for the rainbow “Member Special” signs posted at vendor stalls throughout the markets to save!
January Member Specials
- A Bread Affair – $1 baguettes – “wow! what a deal, must be the best deal in the city”
- Crisp Organics – Winter squash for only $1.25/lb
- Cropthorne Farm– Gold, Red and Candy Cane beets at $2/lb, reg. $2.50
- Fable Naturals -$2 off any product (excluding lip balms)
- Jane’s Honey Bees – $1 off a 1Kg jar of honey
- Jennifer’s Jiffies – Fiberlicious Cookie mixes at $6 each
- Jobst-Hof Orchards – Variety pack of pure fruit juice – 3 bottles $10 – save $2.50
- Le Meadow’s Pantry – $1 off Banana and Chocolate jam (with east van roasters cocoa nibs)
- Rockweld Farm – Wing special: buy one pkg, get one free
- Shalefield Organic Gardens – Onions and winter squash for $1.50/lb
Extra Special New Years deals:
Estevan Tuna – 2015 Special: $2 BUCKS off any tuna loin, smoked included
Ildiko Jewelry – in the spirit of ‘New Year, New You’, I’d like to offer members $10 off any 3 pairs of earrings this Saturday. That’s a heckuva wardrobe boost!
Worried about food scraps in your garbage? For $2 a drop, the Food Scraps Drop Spot can take veggie scraps, paper, cooked foods, coffee grounds and more. We’re right beside the Info Booth. Check us out!
See you at the market!