Trout Lake – July 4
It’s our Birthday month!
This July we’re celebrating 20 years of creating and nurturing a local, sustainable and vibrant marketplace for our community, environment and economy. As a member-driven non-profit, we couldn’t have come this far without the support of our members. So thank you. And Happy Birthday to you!
Here are a few member* specials to celebrate:
- A Bread Affair – $1 Organic Baguettes
- Albert’s Herbs & Nursery – Sungold and Sweet Heart Grape Tomato Plants, $4 each (reg. $5)
- Culver City Salad – Free Cookie with a Purchase of a Meal Salad
- Estevan Tuna – $10 off Cases of Canned Tuna
- Fable Naturals – NEW!! $2 off Green Tea & Clay Mask
- Gelderman Farms – 5% off All Purchases
- Klippers Organics – Organic Apple Chips, 3 x $4 for $10 (reg $12)
- Nidhi’s Cuisine – 3 Samosas for $11
- Rockweld Farms – 20% off Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Strips
- Sole Food Street Farms – Buy 2 Cucumbers (any variety), Get 1 Free
July is #MeetMyMarket month in BC
Introduce a friend to your favourite BC Farmers’ Market in July and enter to win 1 of 2 amazing getaways for two (+ wine touring) to Sparkling Hill Resort in the Okanagan! On social media there will also be weekly prize draws throughout July for $50 to spend at the farmers’ market of your choice. (Read more)
See you at the market!
Click here for this week’s schedule and market map
For location information, check out the Trout Lake market page